Saturday, May 19, 2012




Book Summary of The 3 Mistakes Of My Life

Like all Chetan Bhagat books, 'The Three Mistakes Of My Life' will also strike a chord in your heart. The problems faced by the protagonists, their hopes and aspirations, their life and concerns are oh-so-familiar that you cannot help identifying yourself with the setting, events and situation. And that's perhaps the secret of the book's success.
Summary of the Book
The Three Mistakes of My Life is the story of three youngsters who dream big. The hero of the tale is Govind. Like every youngster in Gujarat – where the story is set – his dream is to be a successful businessman. He joins hands with his closes friends Ish and Omi to open a shop selling cricket equipment. The reason for this business venture is simple – they all consider cricket to be the first priority in life. Ish, a cricket fanatic – has given up his NDA training and is at a loose end. Omi is neither as intelligent nor ambitious as his two friends. All he wants is to escape his pre-ordained destiny of being a temple priest and to hang out with his friends.
The three friends do seem to succeed in their business venture initially. But then life happens. Religion, earthquake, politics and dangerous love push their friendship and their business venture into a downward spiral. Will they pick up the broken pieces and succeed? Or will life refuse to give them a second chance? The book explores whether making mistakes can be fatal and if the dark reality of life can override the passion of an individual's dreams.

25 comments:

  1. thanks dude for posting this summary it will help me in my skool assignment

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnk u so much it will help in my school assignment-make book review

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting this summary it will help me in my skool assignment

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, thats not even original. Your blog suck. You even spelled "summaries" wrong. More than half of the stuff on your bio is spelled wrong, and I'm damn sure you copy and paste all this stuff. :\ try to go original man. #nooffence

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks it did helped in my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks it did helped in my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  7. its help in my book review thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a little helpful for readers to understand the story

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's just the summary ............I've read your entire bk its just awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. write 1st 2nd and 3rd mistakes also

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is u like and dislike of the book three mistakes of my life

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is u like and dislike of the book three mistakes of my life

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is u like and dislike of the book three mistakes of my life

    ReplyDelete
  15. good work . Give suggestions for https://bookringer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete