Saturday, May 19, 2012





Book Summary of Of Course I Love You! Till I Find Someone Better.

Of Course I Love You! Till I Find Someone Better. is a story of love and heartbreak in contemporary settings. It captures the nuances of life as lived by the young in India.

Summary Of The Book

College life can be fun, but it’s also a time when there can be confusion and darkness in young lives. Debashish Roy (Deb) of Of Course I Love You! Till I Find Someone Better. is a rather unlikely hero. He flits between girls with ease, has a turbulent past that has cast its shadow over his present, and to top it all, his relationship issues can make anyone flinch. His gang of friends also have shades of grey that make them real and contemporary.

Set in Delhi, Of Course I Love You! Till I Find Someone Better. brings out the edgy nature of life in the big city. Doing drugs, partying through the night, and pointless college romances - the book covers all these aspects in Debashish Roy’s voice.

Debashish’s life takes a sudden turn when he genuinely falls in love with the beautiful Avantika. Life looks rosy as Avantika too reciprocates his feelings. However, the joy is short-lived as Avantika walks out of the relationship. A broken-hearted Debashish plunges into depression and his life takes a dizzying downward spiral. As the college days come to an end, he finds himself without a job, friends, or a lover. Loneliness strikes him hard.

Will Debashish recover and pull his life together again? Or is his life irrevocably wrecked? Of Course I Love You! Till I Find Someone Better

4 comments: